A Little Bit About Global Mapping
Global Mapping was formed in January 2002 offering a wealth of experience in mapping and is based in Brackley, Northamptonshire, offering the full range of GIS and DTP solutions producing maps for print, CD, GIS or Internet.
We are Ordnance Survey Licensed Partners and also resellers of map datasets from around the world. We are also award winning publishers of a range of Wall Maps including The World, Europe, Africa and British Isles, walking guides and astronomy products.
Postcode maps and data are supplied to businesses of all sizes helping with sales planning or addressing direct mailings for example. Putting a corporate brand on a map or atlas
Global Mapping has experience in projects including supplying maps for travel guides, book packaging, data capture of grounds maintenance data, planning applications & policies, land terrier and historic land use. Postcode maps and data are supplied to businesses of all sizes helping with sales planning or addressing direct mailings. Promotional maps and atlases are supplied to businesses to enhance their corporate brand, Interactive websites for Local Authorities, Housing Associations and other Government Agencies. Clients include AA Publishing, Harper Collins, Saudi Geological Survey, Thomas Cook, Reuters, TV and film production companies and an increasing number of local authorities.
You may find this useful for finding out the latest developments or if you are looking for advice.
Global Mapping Mission Statement
Global Mapping's philosophy is to offer clients the best value at every stage of their project. A team of experts have been assembled; each with vast experience in their own particular field ranging from data capture to web delivery which means clients will always get excellent value for money.
- By choosing to work with only selected partners Global Mapping are able to offer an unrivalled customer service and cutting edge technology.
- Good enough isn't. Global Mapping always aim to deliver products and services of exceptional quality that add value to all involved in the long term
- Offer impartial honest advice at all times
- Keep innovating to ensure customers always get the best solution
- Remain aware of latest technical developments to maintain our position
- Provide an easy to use online mapping service
- Develop wide range of Wall Maps and map data
Global Mapping Vision
Global Mapping aim to be the premier one stop shop for all mapping requirements irrespective of size or nature.
Global Mapping Guarantee
Offering you a guarantee isn't something to be taken lightly and we have therefore taken the time to make sure we're offering you something we know we can deliver on. In all honesty it's only what we've been doing all our working lives (but without telling anyone!) and what we would expect from you if the roles were reversed. So here it is, in no particular order, our cast iron guarantee to you...
- We appreciate that you can't 'handle' our products like you could in a shop so we guarantee you a full refund if the product you order from our map shop doesn't meet your expectations.
- We guarantee you unrivalled customer service. Our personal service means no multi choice menus when you call us, you'll always get someone who can help you or they will know a man (or woman) that can!
- We guarantee you will always get honest advice and offered the best solution for your requirement.
- You will get experience, some of us have over 30 years experience in the mapping industry (we left school early ;-), others more than 20 years with a fine pedigree of working with or for all the main map publishers:-Ordnance Survey, Bartholomew's, Philips, AA etc. Mary even has an MBE for services to cartographic design!
- We guarantee to go that extra mile for you. We want you to be delighted, so much so that you tell your friends and colleagues and will happily act as a reference point for us.
Online Map Shop, MapStop.
MapStop is Global Mapping's online map shop with over 14,000 maps, globes and atlases along with other map related products. If you have any questions you can call 01280 840770 and get the same friendly advice you would get if you were actually in the 'real' shop. Over 50 publishers are represented, large specialist's such as Ordnance Survey, Collins, Philip's, A-Z Maps and IGN, niche publishers covering travel guides (Dorling Kindersley, AA and Bradt) walking (Harvey's) and educational (Tiger Moon and Wildgoose)
Find out about Brackley.
Global Mapping are located in Brackley, an historic market town in Northamptonshire, midway between London and Birmingham. Since 2009 Global mapping have run a community news service called the Brackley online Post promoting community events (of which there are many) and local businesses.